When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
PayPal is the only form of payment accepted. However you don't necessarily need a PayPal account to pay using a credit or debit card.
Purchasing with a Debit or Credit Card through PayPal
When you're ready to check out, go to your cart.
Choose PayPal as your payment method and click Check out with PayPal.
Once You're Redirected to PayPal
1) Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select the option to pay with a debit or credit card.
2) You'll then be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information.
3) You'll need to enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt.
4) Click Continue to return to Checkout to review and submit your final order.
How to Contact PayPal
If you run into any trouble or have any questions about PayPal's Guest Checkout, please contact PayPal directly.
PayPal's phone numbers are: 1-888-221-1161 (US), 1-402-935-2050 (if calling from outside the US)
How to measure your ring size USING THE STRING METHOD
- Wrap a thick piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper against the ruler.
- Compare the length to the chart to the right.
NOTES FOR ACCURATE MEASURING:
- Measure finger in warm temperature & at end of day (avoid measuring in cold temperatures).
- Measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle, then select a ring size between the two (knuckle is often larger than the finger base).